Commonly known for its flavor, spearmint is a perennial plant that offers a sweet and minty taste and aroma. For years, spearmint has thrived in the candy, gum, and dental product industries because of its favorable savor and breath-freshening properties. Spearmint essential oil also promotes fresh breath and is used frequently in cooking and baking to create salad dressings, drinks, desserts, and meat marinades. Aromatically, the cleansing and energizing aroma of Spearmint essential oil encourages a sense of focus while simultaneously uplifting mood. Spearmint oil can also promote digestion and help to reduce occasional stomach upset. Spearmint is very different from Peppermint, making it a milder option to use on children and those with sensitive skin.
Blends well with:
Blends well with:
- The Oil of Confident Speech
- Promotes confidence, articulate speech, clarity and courage
- Feeling the blues? Try using some Spearmint oil to brighten up your day. Spearmint oil consists of chemical components such as carvone and limonene. These organic constituents have energizing and uplifting properties. Use Spearmint oil topically or aromatically to receive the mood uplifting benefits of these components.
- After reading or studying for long amounts of time, use Spearmint essential oil topically to help promote a sense of focus. Diffusing Spearmint oil will also help promote a sense of focus and will help uplift mood. For the best diffuser results, place three to four drops of Spearmint oil into the diffuser of your choice and enjoy the minty aroma as it elevates your mind and mood.
- One of the strongest benefits of Spearmint oil is that it promotes digestion and helps reduce occasional stomach upset.