Though it is famous for its applications in the culinary world, rosemary has uses that reach far beyond cook books or holiday meals. Rosemary oil is a versatile essential oil that proves useful in everyday life for things like promoting healthy-looking hair, creating a relaxing massage, cooking healthy meals, and more. It even supports healthy digestion. Learn more about Rosemary essential oil and discover the diverse uses for this herbaceous, energising doTERRA product.
Blends well with:
Blends well with:
- The Oil of Knowledge and Transition
- Promotes mental clarity and inspiration
- Rosemary essential oil can be taken internally to help reduce occasional fatigue and nervous tension.
- Trying to relax? Let the renewing properties of Rosemary essential oil soothe your body and soul at the end of a long day by creating a relaxing essential oil bath. Adding essential oils to a warm bath can promote a calming, relaxing environment that allows you to take a break—both mentally and physically.
- The chemical makeup of Rosemary oil gives it renewing properties that can be both energizing and settling—particularly when you diffuse the oil. When you need to study for a big test, memorize your slides for a presentation at work, or just need to finish a project, diffusing Rosemary oil can be helpful. In the essential oil diffuser of your choice, consider diffusing Rosemary essential oil while studying to help maintain concentration. As the renewing, green aroma of Rosemary oil wafts through the room, you’ll be able to focus on the task at hand.
- Possibly the most common application for the rosemary plant is in cooking. Fortunately, Rosemary essential oil can be used as a substitute in your favorite rosemary-infused dishes.
- Like many other essential oils, Rosemary oil can be helpful for promoting full, healthy-looking hair.