Well known for its cleansing properties.
Lemon oil has a variety of uses and benefits. With a clean, fresh, citrus aroma, Lemon is known for its purifying properties. Often used in cleaning products and air purifiers, Lemon has distinct cleansing and deodorizing characteristics that make it a popular choice for cleaning surfaces and purifying the air. As a versatile oil, Lemon also has the ability to aid in digestion and support healthy respiratory function when taken internally. Whether it is being diffused, taken internally, or applied topically, Lemon essential oil offers a variety of benefits.
Blends well with:
Blends well with:
- The Oil of Focus
- Promotes feelings of mental connection, being alert and focussed, mental clarity
- Diffuse to promote a positive mood
- Add Lemon oil to your water for a refreshing taste or as an alternative to sodas and sugary drinks. When taken internally, Lemon oil can also naturally cleanse the body and aid in digestion. You can even add a drop of Lemon oil and sliced fruit to your water for a delicious infused flavor.
- When seasonal changes start to bother you, try taking Lemon internally to assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort.
- Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces
- Naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion
- Supports healthy respiratory function
- Take internally to assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort
- Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces
- Lemon oil makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes
- Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments
- Lemon oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals
- Put on rag to help remove stubborn, sticky residue off surfaces
- Wash hands with Lemon oil to remove grease after changing your oil.